[MCN] Table to give away

Olinger, Suzan solinger at firstmontanabank.com
Mon Aug 20 17:59:48 EDT 2018

First Montana Bank, located at 201 N Higgins Ave, Missoula needs to gift our 12ft boardroom table to a worthy organization. At the widest point the table is 5 ft. wide.  The chairs are not included and the recipient is responsible for retrieval and moving.  We need the table removed as close to or prior to Wednesday the 22nd in the morning.  The legs are attached to the top with screws so you will need a drill with an appropriate bit.

Please call me with any questions, this is first come, first serve.

Suzan J Olinger, CRCM
VP Compliance
First Montana Bank
406-829-2647
solinger at firstmontanabank.com

This message and any attached documents contain information which may be confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message from your system. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. First Montana Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.