[MCN] We have a sublet and a long-term room open — tell your friends.

Karen Slobod karenslobod at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 14:40:12 EST 2018

The Chalet is a big, lovely house in the Rattlesnake, which is in the north
hills of Missoula. There are wood floors, cathedral ceilings, a fireplace,
views of the entire valley, large windows all around, three stories, two
decks, and often, a deer or two in the backyard. We have a sublet and a
long-term room open.

We are a group of friendly, mature, adventurous folks sharing the house
cooperatively. The age range is from late 30s to 50s. Living at the house
now are a photo-journalist, a nutritionist, an environmental writer. and an
inventor,designer. If you like to garden, we have vegetable beds. We
recycle, sometimes eat meals together spontaneously, and everyone pitches
in to keep this special house tidy. The Chalet is generally a peaceful
place. In the summer you are more likely to hear a bicyclists' whoosh then
hear a car going by. Hiking trails into the Rattlesnake Wilderness are
nearby. The Chalet is 10 minutes to downtown by car, or about 3 miles.

640 per month includes utilities for master bedroom 4 month sublet.
500 per month for the long-term rental (utilities separate) It's a
non-smoking, drug-free house. We love animals, but no pets please because
we have a cat named Murry already.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Contact Karen at karenslobod at gmail.com
Photos