[MCN] Living Art of Montana Winter Workshop Multi-sessions

Living Art info at livingartofmontana.org
Thu Dec 13 18:57:41 EST 2018

Hello, All,

We are excited to announce the 2019 Winter Multi-Sessions, which are open
to adults dealing with illness and loss, including care givers.

There is a maximum of 8 participants in each workshop.

Registration is  required: 549-5329 or info at livingartofmontana.org.

·         If you are interested in attending more than one multi-session
workshop, we welcome you to register for your 1st choice and we will
waitlist you for your 2nd and 3rd choices.

 Workshop descriptions, dates and times are below.

Thanks,

Marc Moss

Program Assistant

*“What a Relief!” - * Printmaking multi-session with Odette Grassi

4-6 pm on four Wednesdays: Jan 9, 16, 23, 30.

Thanks to a generous donation of printmaking equipment, Living Art is
excited to present the first of many printmaking multi-sessions to come!
Participants in *What a Relief *will learn the basics of relief printing
from monochromatic to multi-color.

*“Putting the Pieces Together” - *Glass Fusing multi-session with Katie
Patten

3-5 pm on four Thursdays: Feb 7, 14, 21, 28

Humans are complicated beings, and our lives are colorful combinations of
many different aspects of being human. In *Putting the Pieces Together*,
we’ll use metaphor as we combine color and shape into components that will
be fused together.  Participants will learn simple glass fusing techniques
as we explore expressing ideas in glass.

*“The Creative Process: Unmasked!” - * Mask Making multi-session workshop
with Tracy Pohndorf

5:30-7:30 pm on four Tuesdays: Feb 26, Mar 5, 12, 19

Ever feel like you were born without that creative gene? Or maybe your
inner artist has taken a back seat to the rest of life? In this workshop
we’ll explore the creative process with the familiar canvas of your own
face. Participants will be guided step by step through plaster casting,
surface treatment and reflective writing. If you have absolutely no idea of
what your mask might look like, you’re at the perfect starting point for
this workshop!

*Note: because of the time frame, we will be providing snacks to bridge the
dinner hour in this workshop.*

--

Living Art of Montana
(406) 549 5329 <4065495329>

Connect with us at: livingartofmontana.org or
https://www.facebook.com/livingartofmontana/