[MCN] Non-profit worker looking for office space

Andrew connor_andrew at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 22:16:31 EST 2018

Hello there Missoula non-profit community,

My name is Andrew Connor, and I am a Missoulian who works remotely for
two different non-profits (Business for a Fair Minimum Wage in Boston,
and the American Independent Business Alliance in Bozeman).

I am looking for some office space for myself to work in, and I was
wondering if anyone on this list had any leads.

My needs are pretty minimal. I can be in a tiny or rough space if need
be. I just need internet and a space with a door that can close, since I
do make a lot of phone calls.

If you have any suggestions or leads, I would really appreciate you
emailing me privately (not to the whole list) and letting me know.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best,
Andrew Connor
andrew.callaghan.connor at gmail.com