[MCN] Job Announcement Ecology Project International

Fred Lauer fred at ecologyproject.org
Tue Jan 23 16:57:19 EST 2018

Hello Missoula. We are hiring an Enrollment and Administrative Assistant
here at EPI, and are welcoming applications. Detailed information about the
job can be found below. Please e-mail me if you have any questions!

*Job Summary:* The Enrollment and Administrative Assistant is responsible
for assisting with the daily operations of EPI’s Enrollment, Development
and Finance Departments.  The Enrollment and Administrative Assistant
supports: Enrollment, Development and Finance tasks including database
management, participant registration and paperwork, payment, and returns
processing, fundraising efforts, donation processing, and volunteer
management. The position will also provide general office support as
related to Enrollment and Development projects. This position is also
empowered to identify new and creative ways to engage with co-workers to
cultivate an environment true to our core values: making a positive
difference in the world; bringing integrity, honesty, and excellence to all
aspects of our work; appreciating the outdoors for education, inspiration
and enjoyment; and having fun and thinking BIG!

*Qualifications:*

*Required:*

   - Demonstrated desire to make a difference in conservation and education;
   - Strong computer skills, including database and standard office
   software;
   - Excellent verbal, written, and personal communication;
   - Strong customer service skills;
   - Superior organizational skills;
   - Extremely detail oriented;
   - Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and establish and meet deadlines;
   - Ability to engage donors and prospects verbally and in writing with
   sincerity and enthusiasm.

*Preferred:*

   - B.A., .B.S., or professional degree completion;
   - Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM or donor management
   software, Photoshop, or InDesign;
   - Experience working in an office setting; and customer service position;
   - Familiarity with Spanish  language and/or Latin America.

*Schedule & Location: *This is a full-time, year-round based in EPI
headquarters in Missoula, Montana, during core office hours (weekdays from
9 AM - 5 PM). Rarely, travel and evening or weekend hours may be required.

*Compensation:* $28,000/year.  In addition, this position is eligible for a
benefits package that includes paid time off, sick leave, holidays, health
insurance, retirement and professional development and other benefits as
detailed in EPI’s Employee Handbook.

*Questions* can be directed to Fred Lauer : fred at ecologyproject.org

*To apply:* In an effort to conserve resources, we use a paperless
application process. All materials must be submitted electronically through
this system.  Please click here
<https://ecologyproject.submittable.com/submit/105913/enrollment-and-administrative-assistant>
apply.  Applications accepted through February 9th, 2018

*About Ecology Project International: *EPI is an international non-profit
organization dedicated to addressing critical conservation issues through
field-based partnerships between local experts and high school students. We
engage adolescent youth from local communities and visiting youth from
other regions in applied hands-on science and conservation as they learn
about and help protect threatened species and habitats. Through EPI’s
programs in five countries throughout the U.S. and Latin America, teens are
inspired and empowered to engage in conservation efforts at home and
worldwide to become the next generation of conservation leaders. More
information can be found at www.ecologyproject.org
<http://ecologyproject.org/>.

*---*

*Fred Lauer | Enrollment Coordinator*

*Ecology Project International*
406.218-2578 <406.721.8784> t | 406.721.7060 f

www.ecologyproject.org | facebook.com/ecologyproject
<http://www.facebook.com/ecologyproject>

*Conservation for the next generation*