[MCN] Fwd: Yellowstone Bison Rally in Missoula Tomorrow and Sign-On request

Jim Coefield webmaster at wildrockies.org
Mon Jan 29 12:04:23 EST 2018

> From:  Josh Osher <josh at westernwatersheds.org>

Rally for Buffalo as a Species of Conservation Concern

January 30, 2018, Missoula, MT

Meet at the Missoula City Hall, 435 Ryman Street, at 11:00 a.m.  We will walk to the U.S. Forest Service Region 1 office, 26 Fort Missoula Rd., where we will show our support (and make comments) for listing wild buffalo as a Species of Conservation Concern in the Custer-Gallatin National Forest Plan Revision.  From there we will march for the buffalo to the Higgins Street Bridge and make a strong showing of solidarity for these wild relatives.  For more information, contact Grumble  or Natalie or call us at 406-646-0070.

http://www.buffalofieldcampaign.org/bfc-news/updates-2017-2018/save-the-dates-upcoming-winter-actions-for-the-buffalo