[MCN] MUD Ethical Valentines Day Bouquet Workshop

MUD Project mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:18:27 EST 2018

MUD WORKSHOP: ETHICAL VALENTINES DAY BOUQUETS
February 13, 6:00-8:00pm in the Home ReSource Community Room (right next to
MUD!)
Early bird rate: $20 MUD members/$40 non-members

Join Melissa Lafontaine, Owner of Earth Within Flowers, for an informative
flower design class where we will discuss Flower Justice and the budding
slow-flower movement here in Missoula. Create a locally-sourced, dried,
bouquet that symbolizes love of the environment and our local flower
growers. Melissa will share some of her favorite flower design tricks,
including the secret language of flowers and medicinal properties of the
blooms.

More details & reservations online at:
http://mudproject.org/events/ethicalvalentines/

*Ellie Costello*