[MCN] Room for rent close to downtown and the university

Laura Tellez lauris80 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:04:18 EDT 2018

Hello! I am moving away and I am looking for someone to rent by room until the end of September. Lovely, bright apartment, great location, washer and dryer in the unit, tons of storage space and a beautiful garden. Room available on July 16. My roomate Is a Poetry MFA student at the University.

I'm looking for a graduate student or young professional who is tidy, relatively quiet, respectful, communicative, and friendly.

2 bedroom, 1 bath, w/d, fridge/freezer, stove/oven, lots of light, central location 2 blocks from the University (perfect neighborhood), semi-furnished, great storage, parking spot, and very sweet and helpful landlords.

no smoking, no pets (sorry), no drugs, no crazy parties

RENT: 597.50 + electricity and heat (I have not paid more than $25)

Please contact me for clarifications, pictures, or to schedule a viewing. Thank you!

Check this link for more info: https://missoula.craigslist.org/roo/6628913281.html

Sent from my iPhone