[MCN] Looking to get rid of an iPhone?

Daniel Fleming daniel at ecologyproject.org
Thu Jul 19 14:23:54 EDT 2018

Hi Missoula,
Ecology Project International's Yellowstone Program is currently on the
lookout for a Verizon iPhone 5 or newer to be used as a field phone for our
2019 field season and beyond. If you are being bogged down by an old iPhone
that is taking up all the storage space in your house, reach out to me at
daniel at ecologyproject.org, and we will gladly take it off your hands. It is
a tax deductible donation, and you will be helping to keep our field staff
in constant communication while they are out blowing students' minds in the
Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. If you would like to learn more about what
we do check out our program page here
<https://www.ecologyproject.org/programs/local-communities-campuses/yellowstone>
.
Thanks!

--

*Daniel Fleming | Yellowstone Program Coordinator*

*Ecology Project International*
406. <(406)%20721-8784>*218.2604 * t | 406.721.7060 <(406)%20721-7060> f

www. <http://www.ecologyproject.org/yellowstone>e*piyellowstone.org
<http://piyellowstone.org>* | facebook.com/epiyellowstone
<http://www.facebook.com/ecologyproject>

*Conservation for the next generation*