[MCN] seeking supportive housemate in exchange for reduced rent

Ben Fitch-Fleischmann benfleischmann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:34:59 EDT 2018

 Hello,

My father and I are seeking a housemate interested in providing part-time
support for a vibrant older man (my father) who needs help with household
logistics and occasional personal assistance. This is a 4-bedroom Westside
home (near Lowell School) with an entire upstairs available; the upstairs
includes private bathroom and 3 rooms. The household includes a good-sized
fenced yard with garden potential, full kitchen and laundry services,
garage storage space, and shared dining and living room.

The preferred rent is $250-500/month, plus shared utilities. The precise
rent is negotiable based on agreed upon scope of support, which may include
driving for household errands or other transportation support; house
cleaning and maintenance; household repairs; meal support and company; or
other.  My father lives in the downstairs bedroom and is friendly,
out-going, and loves to talk progressive politics! He'd be grateful for a
lively companion and some household support.

If interested (or if you know someone who might be), please contact me at
benfleischmann at gmail.com. Feel free to share.

Best,
Ben