[MCN] Growl-4-Good: MUD Project & the Laughing Grizzly

MUD Project mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:10:05 EST 2018

GROWL-4-GOOD: MUD PROJECT & THE LAUGHING GRIZZLY
Wednesday, March 7 5-8pm

Not only does the Laughing Grizzly have legendary sweet potato fries, they
boast over 20 microbrews on tap. If you've been looking for an excuse to
try out their BIG and tasty meals, you've got it! Join MUD for our
Growl-4-Good Fundraiser. $1 from your adult beverage will be donated to
MUD. We'll be hanging out with you from 5-8pm so that you can ask questions
about our programs, get details & sign up for a MUD membership, and test
your knowledge with Tool Trivia. Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/events/172194510238492/

*Ellie Costello*
MUD Project Executive Director
www.mudproject.org