[MCN] INTERNSHIP Opportunity at the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula!

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Thu Mar 29 16:36:20 EDT 2018

The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula <http://www.fortmissoulamuseum.org/index.php> is calling all enthusiastic students looking for a growth opportunity in the field of Nonprofit Development, Marketing, Event Management, and Social Media Promotion. We are looking for a motivated intern to work through the summer season.

Contact Jessie Rogers at Jrogers at missoulacounty.us<mailto:Jrogers at missoulacounty.us?subject=Interested%20in%20HMFM%20internship> for more details.

Sláinte (To Health!),

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479
Cell: 406-240-3967

Are you a Member at HMFM? We have levels for all, from individuals to family to patrons!  Contact me for more info!

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the email are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.