[MCN] tour on sunday of wheaton labs

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Tue May 22 14:11:35 EDT 2018

The peasant PDC is underway and so is the Schmoozaroo!   We just
finished up the rocket kitchen event and we had enough requests for a
tour, complete with one couple that would very much like the tour on
sunday that we are going to do the full tour on sunday.

The tour will include 12 rocket mass heaters, 1 rocket oven, several
rocket cooktops, 1 rocket kiln, 1 huge solar food dehydrator, 3 willow
feeders, 2 wofatis (looks like a log cabin with lots of windows on the
inside, and sorta invisible on the outside, heat from the summer heats
it in the winter), 1 haybox cooker, 1 tipi, 1 bee hut, 2 solar
trailers, electric sawmill, johnson airwell, junkpole fence,
hugelkultur and berms, rocket smoker, electric tractor, berm shed, 2
rocket water heaters, 1 porta-cabin, the round wood couch balcony, 1
easy bake coffin, and a bunch more stuff!

All of the details are here:

https://permies.com/t/schmoozaroo#711550

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://richsoil.com/email