[MCN] News Alert // Unseen Missoula Media Tours: June 5 & 6 at 2 pm

Kalina Wickham info at missouladowntown.com
Thu May 24 16:43:49 EDT 2018

Media Representatives,

The Downtown Missoula Partnership is launching a new program next month:
historical guided walking tours of *Unseen Missoula*. We invite you to join
us for these special events before we open the program to the public on June
7.

We are offering two tours: River Walk and Basements & Back Alleys. Both
will depart from Caras Park and will last approximately 70 minutes. Both
will be offered on Tuesday, June 5 and Wednesday, June 6 at 2pm.

I have attached a brief press release for your review and encourage you to
RSVP for both tours. If you would like to invite others to attend, you are
welcome to do so. We are looking for your feedback and hoping you will
produce and publish a story or two about this new program.

Please Kalina Wickham (info at missouladowntown.com) to make a reservation for
you and those who will be joining you (i.e. photographers, videographers,
additional reporters, editors).

*Kalina Wickham*

*Customer Service Coordinator*

Downtown Missoula Partnership