[MCN] 31st Annual Tree of Life Ceremony

Katherine Isaacson IsaacsonK at partnersinhomecare.org
Mon Nov 5 22:07:24 EST 2018

[TOL 31 Annual logo sm.jpg]

31st Annual Tree of Life Ceremony
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 * 6:30pm
St Paul Lutheran Church (202 Brooks Street, Missoula)

Please join Partners In Home Care for the 31st Annual Tree of Life Ceremony on Tuesday, December 4th, at 6:30pm at St Paul Lutheran Church. The annual Tree of Life Ceremony honors and remembers loved ones in our lives who have died. This time of remembrance and healing is open to all. A reception will follow downstairs where we'll have homemade treats and warm drinks. The optional lighting of the Hospice Tree will precede the ceremony at 6:00pm at Rose Memorial Park (dress appropriately). Please join us!

http://www.partnersinhomecare.org/tree-of-life/