[MCN] Housing

Chris Lane 406landmark at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 21:14:22 EST 2018

Hello, We are a married couple in need of housing in or near Missoula
starting the end of this month, November! We haven't yet found our
dream house so we need to rent in the meantime. Looking for at least two
bedrooms unfurnished with a garage. We are not opposed to a temporary
caretaker position should it fit. Please let us know if you are aware of
any available properties. We are clean creative professionals and our kids
are out of the house. Thanks for your help!
Chris