[MCN] seeking potential co-office renters - likeminded nonprofits

Summer Nelson summerpnelson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:06:09 EST 2018

Hey Missoula,

I'm exploring the possibility of renting a shared office space between a
few local like-minded non-profits.  There's a building near downtown with
three floors - each could be occupied by a different organization (or
shared by a couple if only one or two staff).  We'd want to get a few
groups together, consider a rent offer and rental arrangement before
committing.  If your group may be interested, please let me know!  Our org
is Sierra Club, at least the Montana Chapter and possibly a national staff
would join us.

Let me know off list if you are interested in discussing.  Best email for
that discussion is summer.nelson at sierraclub.org

Thanks,
Summer