[MCN] Holiday Open House at the Historical Museum SUNDAY!

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Tue Nov 13 14:03:06 EST 2018

Welcoming in Winter: Missoula County Folks in the Winter Time!

Holiday Open House at the Historical Museum

Sunday, November 18th - Noon to 4:00pm
It's that time of year again when the collections and exhibit department puts on our festive hats and gets ready for our Annual Holiday extravaganza! And this time it is all about how Missoula County folks have welcomed in winter for decades!
It's freezing cold. It's slippery. It's dark all the time. But none of that has ever stop the denizens of Missoula County from enjoying themselves! This festive holiday exhibit will feature rare historic photographs and artifacts that will remind us that we have been undeterred by snow and cold and welcoming the onset of winter for generations!
As usual there will be festivities for all ages. Come join us for crafts, treats, games, and just a ton of family fun.
Santa will be here to visit from 1pm-3pm. He'll be taking pictures both in the Museum as well as around the grounds- so be sure to dress warmly if you want that perfect photo with Santa.

  *   Games, crafts, and fun activities for all ages
  *   Find our wily elf to be entered in a raffle
  *   New Holiday Exhibit
  *   Treats and Cocoa provided
  *   Family fun for all ages
  *   Free admission for all but we ask you to spread holiday cheer by choosing an item from the Ronald McDonald Wishlist and bring it - unwrapped.
www.rmhcwesternmontana.org/our-wish-list/<http://www.rmhcwesternmontana.org/our-wish-list/>

So, come on out and join us on Sunday, November 18, from 12-4pm to celebrate the upcoming holiday season. We promise there are LOTS of surprises to be had, so keep an eye on our Facebook page for all the up-to-date information
For more information contact the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula - 406-258-3478 or cthompson at missoulacounty.us<mailto:cthompson at missoulacounty.us>.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D47B48.B59D3E70]

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the email are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.