[MCN] MISSOULA PEOPLE'S CLIMATE MARCH! Sunday, Sept. 9 at 11:00 AM

David Merrill david.merrill at sierraclub.org
Thu Sep 6 16:08:49 EDT 2018

Over the weekend of September 8-9, 2018 the People's Climate Movement
<https://peoplesclimate.org/> is once again organizing marches and rallies
in support of climate action all over the country*.* Let's join in
solidarity to show the world that Montanans are moving forward on climate
action and are ready to step it up!

*MISSOULA PEOPLE'S CLIMATE MARCHSUNDAY, SEPT. 9, 201811:00 AMANDERSON PARK
(AT BLAINE & HIGGINS)*This year, we're holding our *Missoula People's
Climate March* <http://www.peoplesclimatemissoula.org/> and Rally right
before *Sunday Streets <https://www.missoulainmotion.com/sunday-streets>, *a
festive event celebrating our walkable and bikeable community. Come
downtown at 11 for the rally and march, then stay for Sunday Streets and
make a day of it. At last year's march we had a great turnout and amazing
speakers - help us make this year's event just as powerful. Our voices are
needed now more than ever.

Come hear *JOSH SLOTNICK, newly elected Missoula County Commissioner*,plus:

MIKE DURGLO, Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes
*JOHN WOODLAND, 350 Montana*
JULIE SIRRS, Montanans for National Security
D'SHANE BARNETT, *Univ.of MT Sociology Dept., Mandan and Arikara Tribes*

*MUSIC BY JACK GLADSTONE (Blackfeet Tribe)*

*DRUMMING BY SnYelMn (Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes)*

*~*
*SIGN-MAKING! DURING FIRST FRIDAY, SEPT. 7, JUST OUTSIDE OF HUNTER BAY
COFFEE at FRONT & HIGGINS.*

~
*Questions?:*  david.merrill at sierraclub.org

--