[MCN] free natural building event

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Sun Sep 9 12:36:16 EDT 2018

Round wood timber framing, rocket cooktop, rocket oven pizza party,
plus experience 12 different fully functional and warming rocket mass
heaters, a bit of cob building and more and more and more ....

Professional natural builders Chris "Uncle Mud" McClellan and Kirk
"Donkey" Mobert will be here in a few weeks for our free events - in
addition to our already scheduled instructor, Josh Pilch.   And Ernie
and Erica Wisner might be here too! So far, the events are:

   - September 24-29 Round wood timber framing prep week (space available)

   - October 1-5 Round wood timber framing build week (tickets available)

   - October 5-7 Pizza Party (was a closed event, but now allowing 4 tickets)

   - October 8-12 Natural Building and Rocket Cooktop (space available)

If you have ever been here before, all this can be free.   If you have
not been here before, all this can be $100.  If you wanna come just to
the build week (and skip the prep) there is a price tag, and if you
want to come to the pizza party (and skip the prep week) there is a
price tag.   All of the details are here:

   https://permies.com/t/91267/roundwood
   https://permies.com/t/90162/pizza-Party
   https://permies.com/t/92034/natural-building
   https://permies.com/wiki/bootcamp

First come, first serve!   The pizza party is pretty full and the rest
of the stuff is about half full.

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://richsoil.com/email