[MCN] Garden City Harvest seeks administrative coordinator!

Genevieve Jessop Marsh genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Fri Sep 14 16:38:00 EDT 2018

 We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator at Garden City Harvest!

If you are: outgoing, organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter you
should think about applying to join our team! We foster a fun, creative,
and communicative work environment here at Garden City Harvest. This
position will serve as the first point of contact for the organization. The
ideal candidate enjoys performing a variety of customer service and
administrative tasks that are absolutely essential to ensuring smooth and
efficient day-to-day operations at Garden City Harvest’s administrative
office and organizational hub.

This position will remain open until filled. To be considered for the first
round of interviews please submit your application materials by September
25, 2018. We will begin interviewing candidates in late September.

MORE INFORMATION <https://www.gardencityharvest.org/employment/>

--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh **I *Community Outreach Director
*gardencityharvest.org <http://gardencityharvest.org> I* 406.550.3663

*grow. feed. inspire. *
* <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDw62u1rGKA>*
<http://givelocalmissoula.org/#npo/garden-city-harvest>