[MCN] room for rent (housemate wanted)

Gene Oliver gnoliver5 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:15:30 EDT 2018

Basement room for rent. Is a house share situation, as we share a bathroom and kitchen (all of house). I’m an older professional male; counselor and landscaper; in to gardening, guitar playing and music appreciating, and rocks and plain and natural history. Seek progressive, mature person - male of female - to share house….through the winter or long-term.
House is at the corner of Sherwood St and Burns St, close to downtown, bike paths, and bus line. Sorry: no pets. Smoking ok….outside. ——— $500/month, plus wifi share (all other utilities included). Stop on by, or call Gene at 529-6067.