[MCN] Peace Party 10-14-18

Jeannette Rankin Peace Center peace at jrpc.org
Fri Sep 28 15:40:29 EDT 2018

2018 Peace Party Scheduled for Sunday October 14, 3-7 pm in the Home Arts
Building at Missoula County Fairgrounds.
The Jeannette Rankin Peace Center invites the entire community to whoop it
up at the 2018 Peace Party. Appropriate to these times, this year’s theme
is “Peace Parties On.” We invite you to wear your party attire and join us
for an evening of serious fun. Homestead Organics will offer food with the
help from local growers and businesses. Beer, wine and kombucha cocktails
are included in your ticket price and you can have your picture taken by a
professional photographer to capture the moment thanks to the folks at Nice
Face Photo!

Our silent auction boasts a wide selection of goods and services reflecting
our generous Missoula community, framed art pieces, gift certificates for a
wide array of Missoula business, an all-access pass to the Big Sky
Documentary Film Festival, cruises on Fathead Lake and more!  And of
course, you can bid on one of our traditional international dinners,
featuring many great local cooks in the live auction, including Indian,
Thai, International, French, Portuguese and even African. You can also win
some amazing prizes in our raffle, like a meal at the Red Bird or passes to
the International Choral Festival.

 Come celebrate being part of this vibrant community with us. Please call
543-3955 if you’d like to donate items. Tickets are still an excellent
bargain at $40/individual, $60/couple or $70/family and $10 less for JRPC
members—this includes drinks, dinner, entertainment, silent and live
auction, and children’s activities. You can also purchase a table of 10 for
just $300 and have your own special celebration with some special
treatment. Go to http://jrpc.org/ for more information and to purchase
tickets or stop by the Center at 519 S. Higgins on the Hip
Strip. Questions? Call us at 543-3955 or send an email to peace at jrpc.org
Thanks to our Sponsors: The Good Food Store, Anderson Zurmuehlin,
Nourishing Cultures, Imagine Nation Brewing Company and Nice Face Photo.

Betsy Mulligan-Dague, Executive Director
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
...working to build a world that is nonviolent, socially just and
environmentally sustainable...
519 S. Higgins
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: 406-543-3955