[MCN] Job posting for Jackson Hole Land Trust

Annie Lowery alowery at jhlandtrust.org
Mon Apr 1 14:46:28 EDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I received your contact information from Nikki Robb at the Missoula Community Foundation. I am hoping you would be able to post a position
announcement for the Jackson Hole Land Trust, in Jackson, WY. It would read as follows:

The Jackson Hole Land Trust is seeking to fill the position of Major Gifts Officer. Please see the following job description https://jhlandtrust.org/employment-opportunity-major-gifts-officer or visit our website<https://jhlandtrust.org/employment-opportunity-major-gifts-officer/> for details.

To apply, email your resume and cover letter to alowery at jhlandtrust.org<mailto:alowery at jhlandtrust.org>. No phone calls, please.

Thank you so much for your assistance. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Annie Lowery
Administrative Associate
Jackson Hole Land Trust
Visit: 690 S Hwy 89, Suite 101
Write: PO Box 2897, Jackson, WY 83001
307-733-4707  /  jhlandtrust.org

We've Moved! Please note our new address - We look forward to seeing you soon!