[MCN] A Party To Celebrate Missoula's Climate Victories!

Jeffrey J. Smith yswolfhowl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:07:03 EDT 2019

A Party To Celebrate Missoula's Climate Victories!
We can’t let two historic Missoula victories for the climate go by, without
AN AWESOME PARTY!

We want to give thanks to both the Missoula Board of County Commissioners
and the Missoula City Council for courageous, unanimous votes to move
Missoula to a 100 percent renewable electric system by 2030.

350 Montana and the Sierra Club invite you to dinner, some beverages,
music, a speech or two, and a few celebratory whoops!

*Thursday, April 25, 5:30 to 7:30*
*at the Union Hall, second floor ballroom*
*208 East Main in Missoula*

We''ll also offer you a chance to register your last-minute comment on
NorthWestern Energy's fossil-fuel-heavy procurement plan.

More information here: https://www.facebook.com/events/393881894790652/