[MCN] Job Opening INBC

Brooke Jones tmanager at imaginenationbrewing.com
Mon Apr 29 14:34:24 EDT 2019

Hello,
I was wondering if you would publish this for Imagine Nation Brewing Co. We
have a taproom server position open.

Imagine Nation Brewing Company is looking to hire a taproom server!

Are you a motivated, energetic, hard-working, detail oriented, available
and flexible, kind and dependable, individual who is a team player? Do you
have experience in the bar and/or restaurant industry? Would like to be a
part of a small tight-knit workplace that is focused on positive forward
community involvement through discussion of social issues?

If you are this person, please drop off your resume, cover letter, and
application (you can get the application on our website), to 1151 W.
Broadway or, send it all to tmanager at imaginenationbrewing.com. Applications
will be accepted until MAY 5, 2019. No phone calls please. Applications
that are not complete will not be considered.

Thank you for taking your time to apply!