[MCN] GYC v. public lands

John Meyer john at cottonwoodlaw.org
Thu Aug 1 09:43:18 EDT 2019

I took this photo a few days ago on Forest Service land in the Gravelly Mountains.

The public cannot use these public lands because of the fencing and dangerous guard dogs. Grizzly bears and wolves have been killed for eating the sheep on these public lands.

Cottonwood is working in court to make this area accessible for humans and safe for wildlife.

The Greater Yellowstone Coalition <http://greateryellowstone.org/blog/2019/shear-and-shred> and Montana Wilderness Association <https://wildmontana.org/wild-life/shearing-sheep-in-the-ruby-valley>  support this grazing.

The next time you donate to a “conservation” organization, you might ask whether your money is going to pay for their communications/spin department to actively support killing our threatened wildlife and blocking the public from using public land.

Cottonwood: We don’t water down our conservation values.

John Meyer
Executive Director & General Counsel
Cottonwood Environmental Law Center
P.O. Box 412 Bozeman, MT 59771
John at Cottonwoodlaw.org
(406) 546-0149

The information contained herein is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must delete this email and inform the sender of the error.

Like what we're doing? Click here <http://www.cottonwoodlaw.org/#donate> to donate.