[MCN] I am not surprised at the remarks of Newt Gingrich.

Kari Ann Owen saintbernardlover7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 14:55:37 EDT 2019

Newt Gingrich does not surprise me in his celebration of bitter division.

Authoritarians may well be anarchists at heart, preferring "a war of each
against all" to a functioning democracy. The cited phrase is by Thomas
Hobbes, an English political philosopher.

How can we hold back the authoritarian trends that are diminishing our
society's functioning?

Can we be thought and action people without being power-mad? What can, has
and will make candor and compassionate action the most effective political
instruments?
Dr. Kari Ann Owen, Ph.D.
Missoula, MT
https://kariannowenandtheatreengage.vpweb.com/Home.html