[MCN] Ecology Project International Is Hiring!

Kelsey McMullen kelsey.mcmullen at ecologyproject.org
Fri Aug 23 15:19:26 EDT 2019

Hello all,

EPI is an international non-profit organization dedicated to addressing
critical conservation issues through field-based partnerships between local
experts and high school students. We engage adolescent youth from local
communities and visiting youth from other regions in applied hands-on
science and conservation as they learn about and help protect threatened
species and habitats. Through EPI’s programs in five countries throughout
the U.S. and Latin America, teens are inspired and empowered to engage in
conservation efforts at home and worldwide to become the next generation of
conservation leaders. More information can be found at
www.ecologyproject.org

*Position:* Enrollment Coordinator

*Job Summary: *The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for the daily
operations of enrollment procedures for Ecology Project International. The
Enrollment Coordinator’s time is spent supporting participant
registrations, paperwork and payment collection, airfare purchase, and
interpreting processes and policies behind EPI’s visiting student
enrollment. The Coordinator also provides support to Finance, Recruitment,
Development, and program staff as needed with enrollment related tasks.

This position is also empowered to identify new and creative ways to engage
with co-workers to cultivate an environment true to our core values: making
a positive difference in the world; bringing integrity, honesty, and
excellence to all aspects of our work; appreciating the outdoors for
education, inspiration and enjoyment; and having fun and thinking BIG!

*Questions can be directed to *Rebecca Anciaux – rebecca at ecologyproject.org

*Position is open until filled; applications will be reviewed when
received.*

*Kelsey McMullen | Enrollment Coordinator*

*Ecology Project International*
406.218.2578 t | 406.721.7060 f

<https://www.facebook.com/EcologyProject/>
<https://www.instagram.com/ecologyproject/?hl=en>