[MCN] free WORKSHOP OFFERED: Expressive Markmaking, acrylics with Nancy Seiler

Living Art info at livingartofmontana.org
Tue Aug 27 12:39:00 EDT 2019

Living Art of Montana offers workshops for people who have cancer, an acute
or chronic disease, are suffering the consequences of treatment, have a
significant loss in their lives, and caregivers.

WHAT: Expressive Markmaking, acrylics with Nancy Seiler

WHEN: Sept. 10, 2:00-5:00 pm

WHERE: Living Art of Montana, 725 W Alder St, Suite 17, Missoula, MT 59802

We’ll be working with special acrylics and gels on canvas paper to create
layers that resemble the painting process of oil and cold wax without the
use of solvents. We'll be painting with brushes and scrapers, and adding
marks with charcoal and oil crayons.

Registration required. Call (406) 549- 5329 to register.

--

Living Art of Montana
(406) 549 5329 <4065495329>

Connect with us at: livingartofmontana.org or
https://www.facebook.com/livingartofmontana/