[MCN] Non Profit Therapeutic Riding Program Invites you to a Missoula Benefit and art/fashion auction.

Kari Ann Owen saintbernardlover7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:16:26 EDT 2019

*For immediate release:*

*Imagination Nation Brewery **9/11/2019, 6 to 8 PM*

*1151 West Broadway — Missoula MT Presents…*

*Music, Magic… and Horses!*

*A Benefit Evening with Live Music by **Night Blooming Jasmine*

*and a Horse Art and Clothing Auction!*

*for*

*Wildhorse Therapeutic Riding Program*

* Missoula, MT*

*Program Director and Head Instructor: Dr. Kari Ann Owen, Ph.D.*

*PATH International Registered Therapeutic Instructor*

*—*

*Wildhorse Therapeutic Riding Program is a long-standing nonprofit program
for equestrian education. We teach riding safely and with happiness,
whatever their challenges. We train volunteers and are certified to mentor
new instructors seeking certification.*

*Imagination Nation Brewery: Tel: (406) 926-1251*

*E/mail: **info at imaginenationbrewing.com*

*Wildhorse Therapeutic Riding Program: *

*Tel: (406) 493-1232/Cell 406-203-2412*

*E/mail: saintbernardlover7 at gmail.com <saintbernardlover7 at gmail.com>*