[MCN] Ten Spoon Winery debuts the Roxy Fire Wine Supporting the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula!

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Thu Dec 5 16:43:27 EST 2019

Drum Roll...
Ten Spoon Winery debuts the Roxy Fire Wine Supporting the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula!
Last May Ten Spoon Winery partnered with the Historical Museum with Hello to Old Missoula: Missoula's History through Art, an event where attendees voted on their favorite piece of art. The winning artwork would become the next Ten Spoon wine label!
After the votes were counted, Megan O'Dell with her piece depicting the 1990s Roxy Theater Fire was the winner!
Ten Spoon is dedicating a portion from every bottle of Roxy Fire wine sold to the Historical Museum.
Now you can buy local wine, champion a local artist, and support local history!
In the spirit of keeping it local, the wine can be found locally at:

  *   Worden's Market and Deli
  *   The Good Food Store
  *   Ten Spoon Winery
  *   Pattee Creek Market
  *   Grizzly Liquor
  *   Rattlesnake Market
  *   Orange Street Food Farm
  *   Fresh Market on Reserve St.
To special order Roxy Fire Wine contact Ten Spoon Winery at (406) 549-8703.
Local Wine, Local Art, Local History!
Buy LOCAL for the holidays and surprise the family with a delicious bottle of wine.
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D5AB79.7552F0A0]

Sláinte (To Health!),

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development & Communications Director
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the emails are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.