[MCN] Call for Stories for "Lost & Found" Tell Us Something on March 25

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Fri Dec 27 17:40:17 EST 2019

News Release

Attention: Editor

12.27.2019

Marc Moss

Tell Us Something

tellussomething.org

Facebook.com/tellussomething

twitter.com/pssttellus

youtube.com/tellussomething

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855

Email address: Marc at tellussomething.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

WHAT:  Call for stories for the live storytelling event: Tell Us Something
- “Lost & Found”

WHEN: March 25th, 2020, 7PM

WHERE: The Wilma, 131 Higgins Ave, Missoula, Montana 59802

PITCH DEADLINE: February 24, 2020

Workshop March 10

PITCH LINE: 406-203-4683

DETAILS:

Tell Us Something is calling for *YOU* to pitch your true story on the
theme “Lost & Found”.

8 storytellers will be selected to share their true personal story from
memory on the theme “Lost & Found”. Each storyteller is paid a stipend for
sharing their story.

The live event is on March 25, 2020. The pitch deadline is February 24,
2020. The required workshop takes place on March 10, 2020.

CALL 406.203.4683 TO PITCH YOUR STORY.

Members from our deaf community are welcome to pitch a story here.
https://www.tellussomething.org/tell-a-story

PITCH DEADLINE: February 24, 2020

The Tell Us Something advisory board will listen to all pitches after the
deadline and select 8 storytellers for the event.

ABOUT: Tell Us Something is a celebration of storytelling, of the Missoula
community, and of each other.

Your story matters! Now is the chance for you to pitch your story to be
considered for sharing the night of the live event.

Tell Us Something awakens imagination, empowers storytellers and connects
the community through the transformative power of personal storytelling. It
is a celebration of each other, our stories and how we move through the
world together. All of the stories at Tell Us Something are true.  Stories
last for 10 minutes and are told from memory. Everyone is welcome to tell a
story. There is a theme for each event. Tell Us Something is fiscally
sponsored by the Missoula Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.

###

Marc Moss

Tell Us Something

406-546-3855

Marc Moss
he/him/his • why pronouns matter <https://lgbt.ucsf.edu/pronounsmatter>
Tell Us Something
406-546-3855

Do you have your tickets for the March 25 Tell Us Something event? GET THEM
HERE. <http://bit.ly/TUSLost-n-Found>