[MCN] George Wuerthner sums up our climate crisis as well as anyone has

Lance Olsen lance at wildrockies.org
Sat Dec 28 09:20:59 EST 2019

" Climate change is the issue and it's complicated in its details, but the big picture is that we are going to see some major changes in everything.”
George Wuerthner, personal correspondence
“We are living on the surface of this planet … and with its climate and atmosphere.
It has always been the task of mankind to find the right answer to the problem
these conditions set us, and even today we cannot think that we have found a
sufficient answer.”
p. 131

The Individual Psychology of Alfred Adler
by Heinz L. and Rowena R. Ansbacher, eds.
1956. Basic Books