[MCN] Electric Bus Design "Reveal" and Celebration - Feb 7 - Join us!

Amy Cilimburg amycili at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:34:47 EST 2019

*Zero-fare Clean Air Event*

It’s true! Mountain Line is getting six zero-emissions electric buses,
thanks to a federal clean-air grant and the great success of our Zero-Fare
program. Join us on* Thursday, Feb 7, at 12:15 p.m. at the Downtown
Transfer Center *for a celebration to recognize and thank our partners, as
well as get a sneak peek at the bus designs.

Hear about the exciting changes that are moving Missoula forward, made
possible by the investment of our Zero-Fare partners and the entire
community. Missoula in Motion will also present the winners of their winter
contest, the Clear the Air Challenge.

Please join Mayor John Engen and other community leaders and Zero-Fare
partners at this event. *Click here for event info.*
<http://www.mountainline.com/zero-fare-clean-air-event/> We hope you and
your colleagues will join us.

Thank you.

Amy Cilimburg, Board Chair

Missoula Urban Transportation District (Mountain Line)