[MCN] Montana Wilderness School Job Opening - Operations Manager

Gar Duke gar at montanawildernessschool.org
Thu Feb 14 13:33:22 EST 2019

The Montana Wilderness School <http://www.montanawildernessschool.org/> is
seeking an Operations Manager
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KYAHup2R--k1isnCCjLbDCpIeKPlqhea/view> that
will oversee all logistics of our summer youth wilderness program. This is
a rare opportunity for a qualified individual to be part of our Program
Administration Team.

*Full Time Seasonal Position*: April 1 - August 31
MWS Office located in Belgrade, Montana, just north of Bozeman.
Position Open until Filled

More information here:
MWS Operations Manager
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KYAHup2R--k1isnCCjLbDCpIeKPlqhea/view>

*Gar Duke*
*Montana Wilderness School*
Co-Founder and Executive Director
Office: 406.388.4610
Cell: 406.600.6442
www.montanawildernessschool.org

The mission of the Montana Wilderness School is to provide empowering
expeditionary wilderness courses to youth that foster personal growth and
cultivate a conservation ethic through connecting with remote landscapes
and wild places.