[MCN] PSA: TTWM Tapestry fundraiser in March

Marlena Weiss marlena at turningthewheel.org
Wed Feb 27 16:29:41 EST 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

Just wanted to share a movement based fundraising event in Missoula this
coming March!

Let me know if you have any questions about this event.

Marlena

————————————

Contact: Lulu Delphine
Phone: 406.544.7561
Email: lulu at turningthewheel.org

TAPESTRY: A GUIDED MOVEMENT IMPROVISATION LAB

WHAT: Tapestry, an evening of guided movement and art
WHEN: 6:30PM - 9:00PM, Friday, March 15, 2019
WHERE: Yoga Fitness Center, 123 W Alder St, Missoula

Tapestry is a guided movement improvisation class, for ages 16 and older.
It is designed to inspire creative collaboration, personal awareness and
the aliveness that is integral to well being. The evening will include
movement, an art activity, and tea and snacks at intermission. As we
prepare to enter spring, we invite you to reflect on your winter lessons
and journey forward in community. Tapestry takes place on Friday, March 15,
2019 from 6:30-9:00PM at the Yoga Fitness Center in Missoula. Turning the
Wheel Missoula is a non-profit organization that offers programs to
students, elders and professionals of all ages and abilities in movement
arts, somatic practices and embodied education. We are cross disciplinary:
one part community engagement, one part health and wellness and one part
arts education. Our mission is to nurture vibrant individual and community
health through creative expression from a preventative and holistic model.
Preregistration available at
https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/95X9hbus7n97sar5R2EuFw or
register at the door. $25 minimum donation.

TTWM is a non-profit organization that uses movement and creative
expression as the catalyst for vibrant, healthy communities.

[image: Word Document]
Press Release - Tapestry 3.15.2019.docx
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/1NOCzjXlyGTXuvN4ASXj3JgnviRWgwdTL/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword>

--
Marlena Weiss
AmeriCorps VISTA at Turning the Wheel Missoula