[MCN] SEND 1/3 Saturday Art Workshop: “Into the Fold” - folded books & flexagons

Living Art info at livingartofmontana.org
Thu Jan 3 14:36:16 EST 2019

Hello, All,

Saturday mornings Living Art of Montana offers art workshops with projects
easily completed in a 2-hour session. No registration is required.
Workshops are open to adults dealing with illness and loss, including care
givers.

No experience necessary. For questions please call 549-5329. Living Art is
a place to create, share and heal.

WHEN: January 12  10:30am-12:30pm
WHAT: “Into the Fold” - folded books & flexagons with Loretta Vizzutti
WHERE: The Warehouse Mall • 725 W Alder St, Suite 17 • Missoula, MT 59802
WHO: Workshops are open to adults dealing with illness and loss, including
care givers.

“Into the Fold” - folded books & flexagons with Loretta Vizzutti
Two projects in one workshop! We’ll show you a technique for folding a
small-format book, then we’ll introduce you to flexagons (yes, it’s a real
term). It’s folding to infinity and beyond!

Our workshop experience is a little different than your average art class.
Living Art provides an opportunity to:

-Tap into your creativity and discover your inner artist in a comfortable
and
nurturing environment
-Take a break from whatever is burdening you and experience some “you” time
-Express thoughts and feelings you might not express anywhere else
-Enjoy social connections with others experiencing difficult life challenges
-Learn new art processes with a contemplative component that help you make
meaningful connections while you create.

--

Living Art of Montana
(406) 549 5329 <4065495329>

Connect with us at: livingartofmontana.org or
https://www.facebook.com/livingartofmontana/