[MCN] Join Western MT Fundraisers Assoc. for our Winter Social! Tues 5-7pm at Conflux Brewing

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Mon Jan 14 16:40:39 EST 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D4AC17.1D721CB0]

Join WMFRA for our Winter Social!
January 15th from 5:00pm through 7:00pm
At the NEW Conflux Brewing<https://wmfra.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f57f9a3fdbdfb46b03c539abe&id=ef4058859b&e=4781832884>

Join us for a "We Survived the Holidays and Year-End Giving" Celebration!<https://wmfra.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f57f9a3fdbdfb46b03c539abe&id=4f29c1805f&e=4781832884>
Networking. Appetizers. Raffles. Games.

Happy New Year! Instead of a January luncheon, we'd like to celebrate the end of fundraising season and the beginning of a new year with WMFRA members and friends.

Please join us on Tuesday, January 15th, at the Conflux Brewery as we enjoy some after-work brews, hors d'oeuvres, and socializing with our fundraising friends and colleagues!

Great engagement opportunity. Bring your board, volunteers, or interns.

This will also serve as WMFRA's annual meeting and honoring former WMFRA board members.  We look forward to seeing everyone there!

5:00pm -- Mingle and Networking Games
5:45pm - 6:00pm -- Announcements
6:30-- Raffle and Prizes

Bring a friend or colleague and enjoy. Cash Bar.

Please email westmtfra at gmail.com<mailto:westmtfra at gmail.com> if you have membership questions. We appreciate your support!

Sláinte (To Health!),

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479
Cell: 406-240-3967

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the email are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.