[MCN] Looking for housing February-March

Alexei Desmarais desmaraisalexei at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:34:40 EST 2019

Hi folks,

I recently moved to Missoula to take a job with Ecology Project
International and am looking for housing through the end of the spring,
when I plan on settling into a more permanent housing situation.

A little more about me: I am 28yo, male-identifying and most recently from
Bellingham, WA.  I love anything outdoors, especially skiing, trail
running, and climbing; I'm an avid musician, focusing on fiddle and guitar;
and I love to cook (my specialty is Thai food). I'm generally pretty
quiet/introverted, but also friendly and enjoy meeting new folks.

Please reach out if you're looking for a renter for a couple months, or you
need someone to sublet, or you have an extra space in your house and
wouldn't mind a little extra income, or you have a lead I might be able to
follow up on!

My email is desmarais.alexei at gmail.com. And my phone is 970-366-6619.
Either method is a good way to get in touch with me.

Thanks!

Alexei Desmarais

--
*M.Ed. in Environmental Education*
*Instructor for the Redfish School of Change*

Redfish School of Change <http://www.schoolofchange.ca/>