[MCN] Learn how to engage with the Montana state legislature this session

Erin Clark ecbasil at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:02:26 EST 2019

For three months every two years, we have a chance to meet face-to-face with our state legislators to advocate for public lands and other issues that are important to us. If you've always wanted to learn the best ways to advocate during the legislature, the Montana Wilderness Association is offering a citizen engagement training next Wednesday evening that will tackle this very topic.

Jacob Foster, Montana Wilderness Association’s public lands field organizer, will present the training and will discuss public lands priorities during the session and explain how you can take action.

Jacob will also be joined by Linda McCulloch, a former state representative, Superintendent of Public Instruction, and Secretary of State, to discuss her experience with the legislature and answer any questions you have about the legislative process.

The event is free to attend, and all are welcome.

7 - 8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, January 23rd
GoodWorks Ventures
129 West Alder Street, Missoula