[MCN] Garden City Harvest is hiring - Community Gardens and Youth Harvest Project!

Genevieve Jessop Marsh Genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Mon Jan 21 15:39:32 EST 2019

Tis the season for hiring at Garden City Harvest!

Currently we are seeking positions in the Community Gardens and Youth
Harvest Project programs. . .Come dig deep with us!

*We are hiring a: *

   - *Community Gardens Assistant*: Working as part of a tight-knit team,
   the Community Gardens Assistant nurtures Garden City Harvest’s community
   gardens, fostering each to be a beautiful learning, growing space for all
   who use it. This position assists in the stewardship and operations of our
   gardens ensuring that they are welcoming, functional places for our
   gardeners to grow.
   - *Youth Harvest Project Coordinator: *The Coordinator co-leads a youth
   crew each growing season in daily farm tasks, operating a mobile market at
   senior residences, and serving at the local food bank.

*Read more:* https://www.gardencityharvest.org/employment/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gardencityharvest.org%2Femployment%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2SNgkq0NQhDHhWvOfC9327N5UrgodZ6AYGgM194nVadxBs8pXX6Brj0RI&h=AT3wP6rQQVRrU1S7UR0mypdf7f7wxxmeO3nQJ7-5HP3n2FL1QKzD9lRjpNF3ZL3GtV_by8pg3hVGZ72he_n46KOVi8aEleCuDAe4fgzukxxehm0L98Oz8OgIlVCrBvucHlH_5i2gDFPuKsi46FF-j1ofJ1l6nhJxb7kLcuAPSi6hlXzuxcpKPpMA5ltwykI6EZu_OsY4gbpVttYuLwhjCFaIISgbkl4ug84UsTZuKZ4mwlEEi2C0qyfuoOjGvBI1h6MST-D_R5JOR8mRA3swy0bMQfZfAV28EDhh4bvbut2ffb-1U2M_Kr2_-8X4SRkNjjIfSi82RVVaAEsQeNY9espUfnBa3dFwpxexjDSKYSTlZK5DmHM3QGW5KJOnpaLPExoo3ZT2XqLETofey2BkaLix7bgODBghJKTLXiZbQMoTzNTjVBfSwhInO7mixqgABvZaUHoTYFLDZgYhZsbxy6MnYXTFbSrPLMXRN4wgcXQRtCN9w0bvptH5Qb7dHuX2EPA20n6weae5oVnGQAe-ne_arr5PVPSdgx0QE9pksYs3xVtwVnaSAojiaLYIi8LN9idoLa26ZcXBhGY-4q-3PK6Huf72_nTFjlFAYFrPYea1J4zHPswRmId1TuxEI23YYg>

*About Garden City Harvest: *
Garden City Harvest grows community through agriculture in Missoula,
Montana. We do this through Farm to School education, community gardens,
neighborhood farms, and Youth development.
--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh **I *Community Outreach Director
*gardencityharvest.org <http://gardencityharvest.org> I* 406.550.3663

*grow. feed. inspire. *
* <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDw62u1rGKA>*
<http://givelocalmissoula.org/#npo/garden-city-harvest>