[MCN] PSA: Community art making event at Western Cider

Marlena Weiss marlena at turningthewheel.org
Tue Jan 29 16:47:40 EST 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                    Contact: Lulu Delphine

                                Phone: 406.544.7561

                                Email: lulu at turningthewheel.org

VALENTINE’S APPRECIATION CREATION

AN AFTERNOON OF COMMUNITY ART MAKING

WHAT: Valentine’s Appreciation Creation, freeform collage making

WHEN: 2:00-4:00PM, Feb 10, 2019

WHERE: Western Cider, 501 N California St, Missoula

Once a year, just before Valentine’s Day, Turning the Wheel Missoula hosts
a donation based card making event, complete with all materials needed to
practice the art of appreciation. We will support participants in the art
of gratitude expressed through the medium of collage.

To create a Valentine, $5 donation to cover materials. There will also be
pre-made Valentine’s cards and pins crafted by local artists available for
purchase. The event will take place at Western Cider on Feb 10, 2019 from
2:00-4:00PM.

TTWM is a non profit organization that offers programs to students, elders
and professionals of all ages and abilities in movement arts, somatic
practices and embodied education. We are cross disciplinary: one part
community engagement, one part health and wellness and one part arts
education.

Our mission is to nurture vibrant individual and community health through
creative expression from a preventative and holistic model.

###

--
Marlena Weiss
AmeriCorps VISTA at Turning the Wheel Missoula