[MCN] EPI is Hiring Summer Field Instructors and Interns!

Alexei Desmarais desmaraisalexei at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:52:50 EST 2019

Howdy Missoula Community Members,

Ecology Project International <http://www.epiyellowstone.org/>'s
Yellowstone Program <http://www.epiyellowstone.org/> is looking for a
couple of folks to round out our summer field instructional teams!

*Field instructors* teach ecology and science lessons, guide students in
accurately collecting data for research projects as they work alongside
scientists, transport students between field sites, adhere to rigorous risk
management protocols, lead students in leadership activities/games, mentor
field interns, help lead students in meal preparation, and complete
necessary course paperwork.

*Field interns*, as a member of a three-person field team, guide students
in the preparation of all meals in the field, maintain EPI field equipment,
transport students, lead students in leadership activities/games, and
support field instructors in conducting all courses. As the internship
progresses, interns will be called upon to provide relevant ecology and
science lessons to students.

*Applications will be accepted through February 13, though interviews will
be scheduled on a rolling basis as we review applications. *

For complete job announcements and to access the applications (for both
positions), please visit http://www.ecologyproject.org/about/jobs/.

Any questions can be directed to Alexei Desmarais at
alexei at ecologyproject.org.

About EPI:
EPI is an international non-profit organization dedicated to addressing
critical conservation issues through field-based partnerships between local
experts and high school students. We engage adolescent youth from local
communities and visiting youth from other regions in applied conservation
hands-on science and conservation as they learn about and help protect
threatened species and habitats. Through EPI?s programs in five countries
throughout the U.S. and Latin America, teens are inspired and empowered to
engage in conservation efforts at home and worldwide to become the next
generation of conservation leaders. More information can be found at
www.ecologyproject.org.

--
*M.Ed. in Environmental Education*
*Instructor for the Redfish School of Change*

Redfish School of Change <http://www.schoolofchange.ca/>