[MCN] CFAC is Hiring! Part-Time Program Assistant

Dave Renn dave at farmlinkmontana.org
Mon Jun 10 12:42:10 EDT 2019

Do you love local food, knowing your farmer and rancher, and managing the details? We're looking for someone who can write passionately about our programs, support events in classrooms and on farms across Western MT, and fit seamlessly into a small, fun-loving team that makes a big impact.

The Community Food & Agriculture Coalition is hiring a part-time Program Assistant for the Beginning Farmer and Rancher Program. This position supports the planning, delivery and evaluation of all BFR Programming at CFAC. The BFR Program works to support the development and growth of farm and ranch businesses in Western Montana and provides resources and support across the state, specializing in small and diversified farms and ranches. BFR projects include events and workshops, resource development, technical assistance, financial assistance and website management.

Read the full description at https://www.missoulacfac.org/2019/were-hiring-join-the-cfac-farm-team/

Applications will be accepted until June 21. Please submit cover letter, resume, and references to dave at farmlinkmontana.org<mailto:dave at farmlinkmontana.org>. Interviews will be scheduled the week of June 24th.

Dave Renn

Beginning Farmer & Rancher Program Director
Community Food & Agriculture Coalition
www.farmlinkmontana.org<http://www.farmlinkmontana.org>
o: 406.926.1004
c: 541.829.3757