[MCN] looking for rental

Tisza Bell tiszabell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:33:55 EDT 2019

Hello!

I'm new to the listserv and will be relocating to Missoula mid next month
to start a position at U of M. I've been in search of a home/apartment to
rent but seem to have a knack for finding craigslist scams. I'm looking for
a place near the university that would permit my dog, a Puli (breed of
Hungarian sheep dog, 30lbs, non-shedding/hypo-allergenic). I'd prefer to
pay no more than $1200/month. I'm in my 30s and have a long positive rental
history.

Thank you!
Tisza

--------