[MCN] Peace News & Calendar for June 20, 2019

Jeannette Rankin Peace Center peace at jrpc.org
Thu Jun 20 18:06:19 EDT 2019

Megan, I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. Right now I am not aware
of any housing options, but I will keep thinking. I also notice folks often
send an email to
missoula-community-news at bigskynet.org and ask if anyone has housing or if
someone needs housing. It goes out to lots of nonprofit type folks. Might
be a possibility for you. I'll keep thinking and sending my good thoughts.
Thanks, Betsy

Betsy Mulligan-Dague, Executive Director
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
...working to build a world that is nonviolent, socially just and
environmentally sustainable...
519 S. Higgins
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: 406-543-3955