[MCN] Financial assistance available for sustainable commuter workplace improvements!

Katherine Auge AugeK at ci.missoula.mt.us
Mon Jun 24 17:43:59 EDT 2019

Improve access to sustainable commuting options at your workplace!

Missoula In Motion and the City of Missoula Bicycle Pedestrian Program are excited to offer the Workplace Improvement Program<https://www.missoulainmotion.com/workplace-improvements>. Designed to help employers support and promote sustainable transportation, Workplace Improvements offer financial assistance as well as support in selecting and installing facilities to increase the number of employees biking, walking carpooling, vanpooling and riding the bus to work.

Eligible projects include: bike parking, structure for covered bike parking, carpool parking signage, outdoor bike pump/fix-it station, employee lockers for active commuters and bike lockers.

Approved projects will be funded at a rate of:

·         85% of total project cost for nonprofits (applicant responsible for remaining 15%)

·         50% of total project cost for businesses (applicant responsible for remaining 50%)

Download Application<https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/5cd9ce_169d805bee8b4d21bbb1730f0902c30f.pdf>: Application Deadline: July 15th

Questions? Email Katherine at Kauge at ci.missoula.mt.us<mailto:Kauge at ci.missoula.mt.us> or call 552-6731.

Katherine Auge
435 Ryman St., Missoula, MT 59802/ 406-552-6731
Missoula In Motion<missoulainmotion.com> – See Commuting Differently

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account pertaining to City business may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. The City is often required by law to provide public records to individuals requesting them. The City is also required by law to protect private, confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies. Thank you
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://bigskynet.org/pipermail/missoula-community-news_bigskynet.org/attachments/20190624/65d9a93d/attachment.html>

More information about the Missoula-Community-News mailing list