[MCN] Just a few hours left; We cleared 16 stretch goals!

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Thu May 9 16:54:49 EDT 2019

It's now or never!  The package dealio ends when the kickstarter ends.

The kickstarter is now over $125,000 and we are plowing through the
stretch goals at a rate of several per day!   The $100 level is so
heavy with goodies (including the audiobook!), hundreds of people are
raising their backer level to $100 or more - which now includes:

 - all of the stuff at the $1 level and the $5 level
 - 12 physical copies, or 36 ebooks, or mix and match
 - one of the physical copies will be signed by both Shawn and I
 - your most creative name appears in the book
 - early access to the manuscript
 - the book Clean with Cleaners You Can Eat by Raven Ranson
 - the 3-DVD set (as streaming) of World Domination Gardening
 - Michael Judd's book Edible Landscaping with a Permaculture Twist
 - Erica Wisner's spiffy new Rocket Mass Heater plans
 - 4 gift codes for the giant solar food dehydrator plans
 - gapper fee at wheaton labs
 - the book Organic Pools DIY manual by David Pagan Butler
 - the audiobook
 - 7 additional microdocs (4 gift codes for each)
 - the documentary Chemerical
 - 4 early draft books from me that are 50% to 70% complete
 - the book Dairy Farming - the Beautiful Way by Adam Klaus
 - all of the video from 70 presentations at Permaculture Voices 1

If half the people reading this jump in, we will have reached ALL of
the following additional stretch goals, and all of this stuff would be
added to all the levels at $100 and up:

 - $130k the book Early Retirement Extreme by Jacob Lund Fisker (limit 100)
 - $135k tickets to our permaculture design course in june (limit 6)
 - $140k tickets to our appropriate technology course in july (limit 6)
 - $145k all of the video from 32 presentations at the Eat Your Dirt Summit
 - $150k stay several nights at wheaton labs and run a rocket mass
heater (limit 6)
 - $155k the book The Scoop on Poop by Dan Chiras
 - $160k the book Compost Everything by David the Good
 - $165k the book Together Resilient by Ma'ikwe Ludwig
 - $170k the documentary Desert or Paradise by Sepp Holzer
 - $175k the book Backyard Dairy Goats by Kate Downham
 - $180k the documentary Living the Change by Happen Films

The full details of all these things are on the kickstarter page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paulwheaton/better-world-book?ref=eq1qm1

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://richsoil.com/email