[MCN] Archetypes and Your Health

Kathy Mangan bodytalkmso at msn.com
Tue May 14 10:17:48 EDT 2019

The concept of archetypes is one of the coolest around.  As a window into the part of brain that doesn't have language, they can serve as a powerful way to work with your perceptions.

You will appreciate the insight and information gained through the many archetypes available in the stream of human consciousness.  The concept is fun to explore and useful in our day-to-day life and work.

Worthy of further exploration, I'd say!  Join me?

Saturday, June 8, 10am-14pm

Red Willow Center

825 West Kent Avenue, Missoula

REGISTER HERE!<https://l4e.life/event/archetypes-and-your-health/?tickets_process=#buy-tickets>